Friday, September 17, 2010

Looking for hope...

Today I met a really good words about happiness in one fiction that I read in Internet. She say something like this:

"There are three things needed in order for us to be truly happy.
Someone to love,
something to do…
and something to hope for.
Without one of those three true happiness is rarely achievable.”

It's true isn't it. But somehow I feel that all of it, I have none. Not even one. So am I'm not truly happy? I still haven't meet my soul mate but at lease I do have family, and of course I do love them very much and want to make them happy, I do work, but not really far exciting but at lease there something to do, and hope. I always feel hope is ambition. What we want to do for tomorrow. What we want to achieve. I really lack of that. I really admirer someone who work so hard for their dream. It's beautiful. It's amazing. Then what I hope for that just being ordinary, just being me. I don't even know what I dream for since I feel my life now is better.

Relax but not exciting. I want to challenge but afraid of the first step.. Am I able to finally relies what my dream is?

p/s: If you are curious about where I found the words, it's was from fiction title 'Brother of mine' write by lildaisy06

0 komentar:

Post a Comment