Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Where is my Jodoh?

I'm older now. Never been in love except to idol. Not like I'm not looking, but yeah, maybe I'm not looking. I'm not the one who believe in romance. Sweet talk, manja2, ngada2 is soooo not my cup of coffee. Alergik tau tak. 

I want someone who I can be comfortable. Can be myself. Can humour people without any force. The one that I can follow. The one who respect my point, suggestion.

Here is the problem. I already found him. He my best friend. He is the best person that I ever find. But, to be involve romantically is never been in my mind. Because it's difficult, it's impossible.
 Like a lot of uncertainty.
 He younger. A lot younger. Same age with my brother.
 Different race.
 Different religion.
 Different culture.
 Kind of super nice, which mean, a lot of people will love him. I really like him. I wonder if it's working or not.

My dream is, my best friend is my husband.

Emi
25 Sept 2018
10.00am

0 komentar:

Post a Comment