Saturday, April 25, 2009

Inkheart

I just finish watch Inkheart cash by Brendan Fraser, one of my favourite actors. It seems so many, many years I enjoy a movie. Not like I mean that I never see one before but this story just reminds me about how I used to be. How much I loved fairy tale. How much I love the way the word by word that came to play in the cash mouth. There is no word can describe how much I love this, how much I envy the writer to wrote such a beautiful word. The way the story present the journey, imagination, where the dream came alive and make everything seem beautiful and real. It just how I used to loved books. I’m sure I will try to find the book that is wrote by Cornelia Funke.

I’m sorry if my words are so messy in here, but instead of writing in Malays, I just really wanted to write this in English. The way of the word spoken in this movie is just the way the language I ever love. It’s not like I hate the usual way of presented English, but maybe with a little play with word, it’s seem the words feels like a song in my heart. Just like the beginning of the story.

“Since the dawn of time, storytellers have enchanted audience with their words. But there is even rarer gift; there are those, who reading out aloud can bring characters to life, out of books and into our world.”

Well you can just imagine what happen next or just see this awesome movie. Well maybe it’s for those who love fairy tale, someone just like me. The story is about a man, who is whenever he read any books aloud, the story or the character will come alive or be in the real world. However, a gift is not that he ever realise that there where exchange for everything he bring in the real world. Well he never knew he got the gift at first. It’s a story where there is full of love between family and friend. I don’t intend to give any synopsis of this story because I’m very bad with word, but hey at lease I’m trying here. It good stories, with a great storyline that never make you get bored until the end. Well, because it was a fairy tale, so there were a happy ending which I’m always looking in any movie that I ever watched well sometime sad ending also can be acceptable depend on the storyline, but hey make sure there is no hanging. I really, really hate those things. That is why I always hate horror since almost 50 percent of it end with hanging ending. Ok I admit that I can get scared or sick because of horrible situation such as blood, scars, dead and ugly people that trying to scared people. Not just that but also you need a very good heart so you won’t be dead because of heart attack. LOL

1 comment:

  1. dear kpit~

    Gue enggak paham LOL... hehe.. :)
    jom tgk x-men.. org kata bez..

    ReplyDelete