Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Do you think I'm weird?

Dah lama gila aku tak main dengan sistem congak dalam kepala. Betullah kata orang, kalau asyik bergantung pada calculator, otak pun tumpul jadinyer.. sampai campur tolak pun boleh failed..

My sister used to asked me to teach her daughter math.. End up, my sister say, your counting system is too weird and complicated. Not suitable for someone else. I think so, since only I can understand it, or is it because I failed to explain it.

Maybe I'm not suitable for teaching math.

When there a question something like 70/3

In my mind, it's goes like 30/3 + 30/3 + 10/3 = 23.33

My niece ask me how to subtract simple question like: 13 - 7

My mind goes = 10 - 7 + 3 = 6, and I try to teach her, but she look at me with (O.O)
'Well at lease you can use your finger and we got only 10..'

Seem complicated, but to me it's much easier.. Instead of thinking of complicated number, I just change it, but people see it as too long and too complicated.. Well I think it's easier and faster.. Ahhh I think math is art.. But unfortunately, my math not so good anymore, blame it to calculator..

0 komentar:

Post a Comment