Catatan ker Bebelan
Dalam mencari hala tuju kehidupan....
Monday, March 14, 2011
Japan Tsunami Warning
Email This
BlogThis!
Share to X
Share to Facebook
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
0 komentar:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Search
Recent Posts
Categories
aku
(54)
berita
(1)
Blog Review
(1)
blogthing
(2)
Book Fair
(1)
Campaign
(1)
Diari
(19)
download
(4)
Fakta
(1)
Fun
(18)
guide
(1)
H1N1
(1)
hati
(2)
Health
(1)
Infografik
(1)
Islam itu Indah
(1)
IT
(1)
Just a word
(2)
Just play-play
(1)
Karangan
(1)
komputer
(2)
Kuiz
(1)
Lawak
(13)
Luahan
(3)
MORAL Story
(5)
Motivasi
(11)
Mutiara Kata
(2)
PC Fair
(1)
Pendapat
(3)
Penghayatan Islam
(3)
Personality Test
(5)
Raya
(1)
Review
(5)
Schedule
(1)
sekadar
(2)
sepi
(1)
Shayne Ward
(1)
song
(2)
statistics
(1)
Story
(2)
Survey
(2)
tips
(3)
trailer
(1)
video
(3)
Wonder Pets
(1)
Youtube
(1)
Popular Posts
Belajar bahasa Jepun tu buang masa ker?
Assalamualaikum, Lama sudah tidak mengomel. Rindu ingin mengomel. Aku kini mengambil semula kelas yang suatu ketika dahulu aku tinggalk...
Where is my Jodoh?
I'm older now. Never been in love except to idol. Not like I'm not looking, but yeah, maybe I'm not looking. I'm not the one...
99 Life Hacks to make your life easier!
Sumber: http://shialabeowulf.tumblr.com
Hiburan dan inspirasi dan kerjaya...
Assalamualaikum, Maaf la kalau aku katakan, aku tak boleh tengok cerita melayu. Mungkin aku ni terlalu jugdemental kot. Tengok sikit jer t...
Masih adakah org membaca blog
Assalamualaikum, Entah bila kali terakhir aku menulis. Meluah perasaan di hati, membebel walaupun tahu tiada siapa membaca. Hari ni meneri...
Earth Hour
Please support earth hour on this 28 March. Just simply switch off your light for one hour and hey, there is no harm to do this..
I hate being sick.
Oh no. Right now, my throat is swelling (is it correct word?), make me really difficult to talk, lucky me that my friend all going back to t...
Be nice...
Assalamualaikum, Hehe update lagi hari ni. Sedangkan kerja sedang menanti. Time busy, memang idea menulis mencurah-curah cuba kalau tak bu...
Mengatasi diri sendiri...
Ilmu tu dimana-mana ada. Aku sentiasa dahagakan ilmu, tapi kadang-kadang sedih, adakah ilmu yang kucari ini tidak bermanfaat. Aku selalu k...
Friday's random story..
Mulakan hari dengan senyuman.. Haha, sebenarnya minggu ni agak muram bagi aku. Seksa sebab tak banyak bercakap dan tak lalu makan. Tapi an...
Pages
Home
Walking in the air
We’re walking in the air
We’re floating in the moonlit sky
The people far below are sleeping as we fly
I´m holding very tight
I’m riding in the midnight blue
I’m finding I can fly so high above with you
Far across the world
The villages go by like dreams
The rivers and the hills
The forests and the streams
Children gaze open mouth
Taken by surprise
Nobody down below believes their eyes
We’re surfing in the air
We’re swimming in the frozen sky
We’re drifting over icy mountains floating by
Suddenly swooping low on an ocean deep
Rousing up a mighty monster from his sleep
We’re walking in the air
We’re floating in the midnight sky
And everyone who sees us greets us as we fly
I´m holding very tight
I’m riding in the midnight blue
I’m finding I can fly so high above with you
We’re walking in the air
We’re walking in the air
Blog Archive
Blog Archive
September (1)
August (1)
October (1)
August (1)
July (2)
June (3)
May (1)
January (2)
February (3)
November (1)
October (1)
September (1)
July (3)
June (4)
May (3)
April (5)
March (3)
February (2)
January (3)
December (1)
November (3)
October (2)
July (4)
April (1)
January (1)
December (2)
November (2)
October (2)
September (2)
August (2)
July (3)
June (2)
May (1)
April (4)
March (4)
February (3)
December (2)
November (2)
October (3)
September (3)
August (2)
June (1)
May (2)
February (2)
December (1)
November (1)
September (5)
August (5)
July (2)
June (3)
May (2)
April (3)
March (8)
February (6)
January (7)
December (6)
November (1)
October (2)
September (5)
August (3)
July (7)
June (2)
May (1)
March (1)
January (3)
December (4)
September (11)
August (6)
July (8)
June (2)
May (5)
0 komentar:
Post a Comment